Re: Code for 'Holy Grail'?

 Yeah, good politicians are hard to come by. Good or bad, they can all
die and I won't care.

 As far as all the talk about ADX, I'll put it this way: If you know it,
good. Then you can use it. It's like garbage thrown to the wind. In that
location, you'll learn to duck the rotten banana peels. Indicators are
worthless. Perceptions and experience are worth all. Ignorance sometimes
equals knowledge. In that case you can hardly lose.

Regards,
Monte