From: "Carl Vanhaesendonck" <carlvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bill Wynne" <tradewynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <babakid@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <webinquery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 6:02 PM
Subject: RE: Bill Williams system

Has anyone tried Williams "Investor's Dream' software ? I would like
opinions on the reliability of it. I remember it has been quite advertised 1
or 2 years ago and I just came back to one of this promotional material.
Also, does this software a build-in performance testing ?

Thank you for your insight.
Carl Vanhaesendonck