test for last bar?

Hi.

I have a chart w/ 5 min bars for data1 and data2 and daily bars for data 3.

I'd like to perform an action at the close of each day, but haven't figured
out how to do so.

When I attempt to identify the last 5 min bar of the day by trying " If Date
<> Date of Next Bar then...."  I get the error message "Cannot mix next bar
prices with data streams other than data1".  BTW, I'm definitely not making
any reference to data2 or data3 in the statement that's failing...

Any idea how to identify the last 5 min bar of the day without looking at
the next one?!

Thanks.