LIST

I would appreciate some recs on stock, commodity or both trading email list
similar to how this list is structured but not just tech related. I like
this list the way it is but of late the topics have not been interesting to
me. To many other variables in my trading other than just technical
indicators and systems. I'm learning, I have a political mailing list now
so not do flare tempers on here anymore with my liberal opinions.
My suggestion to the newbies. TS, TL ,WOW or any technical trading software
is IMHO is used consistency  only by a small percentage of traders. For
many of us its just one more tool use in combination with many other
trading methods. To me TS's value is much less then many believe it to be
on this list. Omega would like you to think it's the only way to trade. For
example I see many trading opportunities right now due the historical
election dilemma going on now. Mention those and it's off topic and would
probably cause some angry responses on here about politics instead of
making money.

Thank,

  Robert