RE: Interfacing Tradestation w/ DATEK or other broker

The brokers are completely against this technique/approach.
They are starting new departments that do nothing but handle orders for
"systems-only orders".
And charge handsomely for this "service".

I doubt if we see DIRECT trading in the near future....not because it's not
possible technically,
but not feasible POLITICALLY.