Re: ** Successful, Robust Systems Anyone ?? ***

In a message dated 11/05/2000 8:27:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 1) attempt to build in some intelligence to your system to detect
 range-bound vs. trending conditions.
 (this is easier said than done !) and then AUTOMATICALLY adjust the signals
 to accomodate. >>

I ve tried this and couldn't get it to work.  I may revisit it.  I love the
idea.  I think I do have a great trend indicator, which I do use for other
things, but couldn't get a system to switch from "trend mode" to "range mode"
successfully.
Has anyone got such a system to work over the long haul?
JIm