From: John Sweeney S&C [mailto:JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 1:14 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RANDOM function

Am I just missing it, or is there no RANDOM function in TS 4.0?

John

John Sweeney, Interim Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.