Re: Trading "Trading Systems"

Hi David and all,

I joined this list about three weeks ago and I am impressed with the high
level of knowledge expressed by contributors. A friend has purchased
Metastock EOD and I have purchased SC4 EOD (so far, both are un-installed
:). We plan on evaluating and swapping ideas, but any advice prior to our
spending additional money-- ie, on supplementary add-ons etc, or to
investing to other trading systems, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Colin Quinney