Correlation Matrix

I am trying to create a matrix table of average correlation studies between
a specific futures contract and various indexes. However the only function I
am able to find in Tradestation is the Correlation indicator which will only
draw the correlation.

I would like to create a radar screen table workspace (or even an excel
sheet) and have these values displayed in table data format. I tried
creating a radar screen table workspace but to my dismay the correlation
indicator wasn't among the choices available. Any clues how to proceed on
this.

Regards
Shawn

"It is not how right or how wrong you are that matters, but how much money
you make when right and how much you do not lose when wrong" ... George
Soros
Ricercar Fund /SA :  Website http://www.RicercarFund.com