MISTAKE re: Betsize Selection: how I trade my real-money account

This is an apology.  I just learned that people who get the
OmegaList in "digest" form, didn't see the body of
the above titled message.  Foolishly I cut-and-pasted it as
quotedtext, and the Omega List software appears to *discard*
long passages of quotes when creating digests that it auto
emails to members.  Digest number "V100 #376" seems to
have included the title of the message but not the body.
I am sorry my message did that; it wasn't my intent.

The whole of the message, along with the Figures and a
software program that implements the betsizing method,
are available for download on the web.  The URL is

    http://www.mjohnson.com/omega-list/betsizMJ.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience!
 -Mark Johnson