Re: Date Problem

In a message dated 10/30/00 8:45:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bogeybunky@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I use the code below to print a trendline based on the prior day high on
the
 current day chart.
 It works fine on Tues through Friday, but because of the weekend days does
 not work on Monday
 unless I change the input value to 2 for Monday.  I would like to eliminate
 the input so that the
 code automatically adjusts for the weekend.  Any suggestions would be
 appreciated.  The T1 variable
 is used to set Trendline attributes.

 Thanks in advance.

 Bill

 Inputs: DOW(1);

 Variable: YH(-1), T1(-1);

 If High[1]>0 Then Begin
    YH =  TL_New(Date, Sess1StartTime, High, Date+DOW, Sess1EndTime, High);
       T1 =  Text_New(Date+DOW, Sess1EndTime, High, "YH");

 End; >>

I think what you need is code added which sets DOW = 2 for  Mondays and Dow =
1 for the other days.  This would also remove the need for DOW as an input.
I think this might work:

If Dayof Week = 1 then DOW = 2 else DOW =1;

I haven't used "Dayof Week" in code so check out if I've got that part right.

Lee Scharpen