RE: Re[2]: TradeLab Software

Jerry - There is a tremendous amount of work involved in developing a
product like TradeLab.  I have both Omega's dongle and TradeLab's hardlock
on my LPT1 port and never have any problems.  Developers of such complicated
software have to be sure their intellectual property can't be pirated or
they would never spend the time and money to develop it.  TradeLab let's you
purchase a second copy for another computer such as a laptop for a nominal
fee.  By the way, Omega's hardlock is much different than Omega's.
TradeLab's will never be compromised.

Jim Gavey
<http://www.Trading-and-Investing-with-TradeLab.com>