RE: Omega Tech Support - Beginning of the End of TS2000i - no SP6 announcement ?

a 16 bit windows (aka Windows 3.1) application with a limitation on the
number of bars that can be analyzed ?

It's not a product, in today's tech world, it's an ANTIQUE !
I don't see many people driving their antique cars to work everyday.