RE: Advanced Market Analysis

Hi Mark - TradeLab is very capable of backtesting and optimization.  If you
spend some time at the main TradeLab web site http://tradelab.net you will
see capabilities that TradeStation never even thought of.  You are correct
that backtestimg and optimization have been disabled in version 1.0 that was
released last night.  These features have not been fully tested yet.  My
understanding is that Bob Brickey decided to release the product now because
there were many requests for it even though not all features have been fully
tested.  Version 2.0 that will include backtesting and optimization will
cost more but will be a free upgrade to those who order version 1.0 now.

Jim Gavey
<http://www.Trading-and-Investing-with-TradeLab.com>.