Re: Help with indicators

In a message dated 10/23/00 3:35:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rcavaler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< A user defined indicator that I made for volatility. I know I can call any
of
 the built-in functions, how do you reference one that is a user-defined plot
 (indicator)?

 i.e., I have created a special volatility indicator called "_RC Volatility",
 and I need to refer to it in another indicator that I am writing. It won't
 let me say

 value1 = _RC Volatility(10);

 It gives an error that says 'Word not recognized by easy language and the _RC
 is highlighted. >>

It seems to me you have two ways to do that.

1.  You can copy the code for the indicator you want to "call" into your new
code.

2.  You can make a "function" for the indicator you want to call and then
call that function in your new indicator.

Lee Scharpen