Re: SP Comstock

I use S&P Comstock satellite, but not to feed TS. The data is timely, the
feed is reliable and the tech support is outstanding and readily available.
The downlink speed will go from the current 128K to 384K at the end of this
month.

Warning: This service is expensive, but if you live and die by the data,
the cost is insignificant compared with one bad trade.

Allan