Re: Osx.x Index

 Hello Larry,

The OSX was set to an initial value of 75 on December 31, 1996; options
commenced trading on February 24, 1997. (It's logical to assume the
index was created BEFORE options traded on it!!!) This is why the PHLX
posts data from Feb 24, 1997 on.

I do not have the pre-feb 24, 1997 data yet, but will probably have it
soon and will let you know when it arrives. As you can see though, it's
less than 2 months worth of data.

Regards,
Monte