RE: OT : W2000 install

Philip,

Although I am not an expert, I think that USB is great for peripheral
devices like keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, but not for high speed
internet connection like ADSL.  Although your provider might market a
USB modem, I have read on the newsgroups from people who know, it is
MUCH better to go through a network interface card (NIC).  You might
email John Navas and ask him why.

--> http://Cable-DSL.home.att.net/  John Navas site
http://www.dslreports.com/
http://www.speedguide.net/index.shtml