Date stamp error Dynastore-TS4 / was Re: Time stamp

  • To: "Dave..." <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Date stamp error Dynastore-TS4 / was Re: Time stamp
  • From: scheier <scheier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:41:25 -0700

Thanks for the reply.   I already had the -1 placed correctly in
dynastore before this other date error occurred.   I first started the
free trial without this (-1) properly placed, but only noticed an
annoying change of my computer clock.   No data errors.   I changed this
variable without incident.    This new data error was more like the date
stamp was being changed to a day forward, and since there was no variable
for this I was at a loss for what to do.   I simply waited it out,
downloaded a fresh .omz file from Omega's ftp, and today it's doing
fine.   I probably had some wrong date stamps inadvertantly placed in
some of the tick data.   I should probably have spent a few minutes
looking for it by hand just to satisfy that my suspicions were correct.
Next time that happens to me I will--if I stay with this set up, that
is.   Having serious doubts as to whether I can depend on it.   My
current expense for Futuresource satellite as my prime rt source is
looking better all the time.   Thanks for all those who responded.

Mark Scheier