Buying new computer

Been seeing a lot of blue screens lately, so going to buy a new
computer. Would appreciate your suggestions on the following:

Currently running Win95 on two Dell 300MHz Pentium II, with 192
MB of SDRAM, computers. Data feeds, telescan EOD and Quote.com.
Most of charting is with SuperCharts 4.0, Build 8, Version
4.05.00.

Want to increase speed of one computer. Dell suggested 733 Mhz,
256 MB SDRAM, with their Trinitron 19.8" Viewable monitor.

My biggest question is on operating system, I like Win95: Dell
suggested Win95, OSR2.1, FAT 32. Will SuperCharts 4.0 run on this
operating system?

Also, can I transfe files with Zip100 between a FAT 16 and a
FAT32 machine?

Thanks for your help, Ben