Re: OFF-TOPIC

> Can anyone recommend a person or site where I might check out a
> persons address and telephone number in the UK? I am trying to
> establish where in the UK this person resides geographically from
> London----

Try http://www.infospace.com/info/kevmap/map.htm?XNavigation=int

Enter Witley as the city, enter GU8 5PR as the postal code, and
select United Kingdom.  It looks like Witley is about 30-40mi SW of
London.

There's also a People Finder there so you may be able to find your
specific person.  I tried a few people I know in the UK and it seems
to do quite well.

Gary