To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PMB Emini and NQ Trading
From: Malapais85@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 15:25:37 EDT
Full-name: Malapais85

Simon and List

I have used PMB for last 2 years and am very happy with their electronic
trading
platform. Over the last couple of months there has been no downtime, even
with the
extreme volatility and heavy volume.

I would be happy to give you my brokers name at PMB if you email me in private
(dont want to spam the list).

A satisified customer,

Tom P.