Indicator line query:

Hello, I am new to TS.

I am trying to do something that I imagine should be quite simple. I
want to insert a vertical line in my subgraph which contains an adx(14)
indicator. I want my line to set my line to a certain y value (i.e. 20).
I can create a custom line indicator, and set the value and drag it over
to the subgraph, however I notice that the line value (which is 20) does
not correlate to the 20 on either the left or right y axis. Can someone
tell me what I may be doing wrong?

thanks in advance,

robert

--
Rob's Cool Links :
- 1998 Academy Award winning best animated short film: "Bunny"