$ecure and Ultimanager

There are two software packages that I would like more information on.  One
is called $ecure from Tushar Chande, which is a trade tracking/psychological
software.  Does anyone know if Chande has a web site where I can get more
information?

Also,  in Larry Williams latest book , "Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term
Trading" he talks about a money management software called ULTIMANAGER.  He
said it was developed by Mark Thorn and can be purchased from Genesis Data
in Colo. Springs.  All web references to that software are no longer valid.
Has anyone used this software and is it still avaliable.

Thanks,

Dave
trader7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx