Re: Multimple Monitors

Dear Gerald,

I'm currently using an Appian J2-N 2-monitor card and two Colorgraphic
Evolution-4 4-monitor cards and recommend them highly.  I bought them all on
eBay.  The Appian cards are routinely available on eBay - I paid $50 for mine.
The Colorgraphic cards are occasionally avaialble on eBay - I paid $75 for each
of mine.  These cards are not the current generation of multi-monitor cards for
either manufacturers, as they both have 4 MB of RAM per monitor port.  More
powerful cards are available, both on eBay and at retail, although in my
experience, they don't make anything better for charting --- perhaps for fancy
graphics, but not for financial charting.

Sincerely,

Richard