Re: Re[2]: Multimonitor

Tai,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will try it.

The biggest problem I had with the driver for NT4 was
that it wouldn't save the default resolution I wanted.
Matrox Support kept saying "Uninstall the drivers
totally and reinstall."

I finally did a search in NT's registry and changed the default.

Win2k driver still has issues such as changing default refresh rate
to 60 hertz when changing from single screen to dual screen.

The NT4 version has a feature that prevents windows from
spanning across the 2 screens.  Win2k version doesn't.

I am still waiting for an usable driver so that I can move to Win2k.

Let's say that I am a less than satisfied customer.