Re: pcquote

Hello cwest,

c> Is there anyone who would care to share their experience with
c> pcquote/hyperfeed internet delivery of data to TS2000?

c> Thanks in advance.

I used pcquote and esignal with TS2000i and got more problems with pcquote.
I had more disconnections and sometimes, e.g. after going offline/online
ang getting a new IP from my ISP, pcquote was not able to reconnect at all.
The only thing that helped in that case was a complete reboot of the system!

Esginal handles these problems smarter. If I had to choose, I think I would
take esignal...

Regards,
Carsten

--