Re: Smell like "Mungo" look like "Mungo" .......

Content prior to investigation is not wise IMHO. Neither is prejudging
somebody referencing that to a completely different individual. I
appreciate your concern and honest belief you feel the need warn us of
possible disappointment. I can also understand how you might see similar
patterns of Val to mungo.
Val has no reason to have to defend himself as being who he is. I
understand givers like Val because I am one and his reward is only to help.

Robert