Omega-list FAQ (was Re: Multi Monitor)

Fred,

There have been several great posts in this list in the past, about
generic recurrent issues like data-feeds (Bilo), or thorough explanation
of issues like continuous contracts (bfulks). Also simple URLs
pointing to resources about software & hardware for trader workstation
(like this last thread on multimon setups).

I think that locating useful information in the current labyrinth of junk
in the Internet is very difficult, so even a simple collection of URLs
would be a good start.

For a nice prototype, have a look at the (now dead for over 1.5yr) FAQ
of misc.invest.futures newsgroup:

http://www.ilhawaii.net/~heinsite/FAQs/futuresfaq.html

Also

http://invest-faq.com/