Numbers the way I use it myself

Hi Everyone

I would like to post to all of you that from now on I will place all
my numbers at the following address:

igor-list@xxxxxxxxxxx

All data will be posted after RTH, for now.
I will post all explanation on how to use those numbers as well as
some logic of it.
Best of all I will explain you the way I understand it and the way I
use it myself.
For those who heard about new eGroup for the first time, you are very
welcome to join us.

I do have, as you all know, a problem to receive the data, since
CableVision stopped to transmit it without saying in advance.

I am in my friends' house about 150 miles from my home, who has BMI
data feed dish. I will stay there until Friday 13, only. I am
desperately looking for place where I could get real time RTH data,
but no luck so far.
I believe it will be resolved with Lords' help.

Thank you,
Val

Valery Galperin
c/o Igor Kaplun