Re: Multi Monitor

On Sat, 07 Oct 2000 20:44:10 +0300, Michael Tzianos
<mtzianos@xxxxxxxx>. wrote:

>By the way, this would be a good opportunity to bring up the issue of
>creating a FAQ for the Omega-list.

With the greatest of expectations I started one about 2 1/2 months
ago.  There have been very few contributions to it from others.  I
have created a file for postings that would be good information to
include.  I had thought that I would have weekends free to compile one
about the first of every month.  This turned out not to be the case
and I have been traveling most weekends.  I have not thrown in the
towel and perhaps next weekend I can get to it.  IF you or anyone else
would like to take over the job I would be glad to hand the reins over
to you.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977