Igor's List - a realistic point of view from Outside with experience

hello all of you,

Just a little word about what we did.

We have a list (private one) dedicated to signals on the French marcket
with a majority of parcipants interested in EOD signals. We started to have
some intraday's signals (from a few of us doing intraday trading).. We very
very fast started a new list dedicated to this type of signals because the
principal list was becoming very confusing....

I dont understand why Igor looks so sad about giving his signals on a
dedicated list.

Regards

Philippe