Re: Re[2]: Ballot about Mr Igor Kaplun's posts of intraday signals to the O...

Just for the record, I know Val for over 10 years and he's not selling
anything. In fact I don't think he will ever sell his work; even if he was
down to his last dollar. He has worked on timing the market's for many years
now. He is very proud of his work and would like to share the signals
produced by his system/indicators. He doesn't want to discuss how he got
there or what it took to get there.
Whether some of us want to hear what he has to say or not; thats an opinion
and some of us have more than one.
In closing, I think whomever would like to hear whar Val has to say should
sign up and whomever doesn't should just say so. There is no need to berate
anyone for having a difference of opinion.

Good luck Everyone
Morris