Re: THE RESPONCE

On Saturday, October 07, 2000, 12:59:14 PM, you wrote:

IK> It is interesting that all the guys and girls that responded
IK> positively, with great interest on my numbers sent me their
IK> letters directly to me with NO copy to O-List.

Good. As a moderator, you can invite those people to join your new
list. Just go to the egroups website, go to the igor-list, click on
invite, and they will be invited to join. That would be a nice,
helpful gesture to the people who would like to get your info. If you
have trouble doing this, please let me know and I would be happy to
help you.

With so many people interested, the list will be a great success.
After a couple of weeks of fantastic trades, you're going to have to
fight new subscribers off with a stick :-).

Best wishes with your new list--

ztrader