Re[3]: I need your responce

On Saturday, October 07, 2000, 10:34:02 AM, you wrote:

rcwan> He is doing this in the spirt of trying to help and contribute
rcwan> to this list. We  need that kind of attitude and spirit on this
rcwan> list regardless of  how much  it actually helps anybody. This
rcwan> list this world needs givers like all the  fine people we have
rcwan> here that do it all the time.

VERY well said! I would agree totally!

rcwan> Val regardless of  the out come
rcwan> of your wish here on this list regarding this issue. I
rcwan> appreciate your spirt so please don't let anything stop you
rcwan> from feeling  and trying to give.

I too wish you well and appreciate your wish to share with us. But
there is a fine line between sharing and forcing. Also, if you are
willing to share your methods, you would find a large number of
positive responses.

ztrader