Re: Re[2]: I need your responce

In a message dated 10/7/00 10:32:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
petawas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Bob: "a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest." (Paul
Simon)
 Not a good quality for a trader, or a system writer. Bob, Matt, and Pete
 also voted against. That would be 6 nays and 2 yeas: 75% against, 25% for.

 Pistol Pete >>

I'm a "newbie" to the list.  And I've gotten "value" already.  So I "like
it".  This thread, though, seems to be trying to make a mountain out of a
mole-hill.  It's almost "religious".. It seems to me like the "question" is
rather clear.  And it's not WHAT one can get to see (so no "freedom of
speech" issues involved") but HOW you get to see it.  For me I'd really
really prefer to see Igor keep his results to himself unless he wants to
discuss HOW his "system" generates "entry/exit" signals.  And I do think that
his desire to post his results here falls awfully close to "spam" (and "for
his convenience" NOT "ours") if not already there.  For those who want it,
does it really matter if it comes from "omega-list" or "IGORSlist"?  For
those of us who think the opposite, I think it IS an imposition and, I would
guess, close to "violating" what this "list" is supposed to be about.  Much
more of threads like this one and, for me, the whole list goes on "ignore".
That might be cutting off my nose to spite my face but, hey, there's only so
many hours in a day.

I DID think, eventually, that some of Igor's reasons for wanting to post were
valid.  I did disagree on what to include in them and where such posts should
go.  AND I think that some "got it right" and asked and answered the RIGHT
question(s) in the thread.  Ok, time to don my "flack" helmet! <G>

Anyway, maybe the "Pope" for this idea SHOULD set up his separate "church",
eh?

Lee Scharpen