Re: I need your responce

"Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Do not get personally, please.  Shame on you, man!
>It is not nice to shut up peoples' mouth.
>Again, no one asked you to sigh for "all of us".
>Do not push your private thought as it is
>opinion of all List. Very not nice.

I concur with Jim and Kimberly.  They are not attacking you
personally.  Answers that do not suit your purpose, you
take personally.

Broadcasting specific trades 15 times a day was not the
intent of this list.  Their suggestion for other methods of
distribution involves minor effort on your part.  Whereas
if you choose to proceed with your schema,  potentially
800+ list members would have to go through the effort
of filtering.

Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When you first posted a trade, I asked you on what
> basis you were making it.  You elected not to reveal
> anything about your methodology.  That is another
> reason I have no interest in it.

Jim's point is valid.  I bought Tradestation so that I could
test ideas.  What you're suggesting is black boxing.
If you're unwilling to contribute the ideas to the list then
don't tout the results.  That's just noise.

"Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There is new members are coming everyday and
> how they will express their opinion if they do not
> know what is going on?

Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Create a subscription process if you like. Occasionally
> inform the Omega List of its existence and how to sign up.

Jim gave you the appropriate answer.  Once a month
would be probably be adequate.

Allister Wei
ireadmail@xxxxxxxxxxx