Re: I need your responce

  • To: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: I need your responce
  • From: "Jim Johnson" <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 07:58:45 -0700

Igor--
You asked for a response and you got several, all civil and honest as I see
it.  Certainly not personal.  I suspect you think if the response is'nt what
you want to hear that you take it personally.  I express my opinion to you
as you have to me.  I don't make the rules and don't care to.  If you don't
like my answer, say you disagree and make your own choices.