Re: I need your responce

  • To: "Kimberly" <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: I need your responce
  • From: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 06:33:41 -0700

See answer in a body of the mail

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimberly <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Igor Kaplun' <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 10:44 PM

> I offered my response personally, and a suggestion that you appoach
the
> situation by providing info to those who wanted it, not all of us
> arbitrarily.

Again, no one asked you to sigh for "all of us".

>It seems to me that i recall that in the past, you may have
> posted numbers for all to see (correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm
fairly new
> on the list). I can only imagine what would happen if all 800
members did
> the same. Chaos of opinion.

There is new members are coming everyday and how they will express
their opinion if they do not know what is going on?
No one reads all ussue of Sunday "NEW YORK TIME". If you do not like
it skip it out.
Let people to decide what "section of newspaper" to read.

> If you or anyone ask me about my opinion on s&p trades or any other
subject,
> I'll freely offer it, but I can't imagine giving 800 folks an
unsolicited
> opinion 10-15 times a day.

Again let the O-List to say it.
Do not push your private thought as it is opinion of all List. Very
not nice.

>You seemed to ask whether you should "send
> numbers or shut up". I merely suggested that a third alternative
might
> exist: sending numbers to those who wished to receive them.

I am imagine you in a Congress and saying: I am votiing NEY and
suggest that all congress should say the same.

> You might also consider setting up a elist at egroups, then anyone
who
> wished to get your numbers 10-15 times a day could subscribe.

The same to you,  If you need to communicate to people who may coach
you suggest to List to have such separate group.  Same thing, no
difference.

> No malice was intended, I was as gracious as possible, and did not
suggest
> you shut up your mouth, only that you provide info to those who
wished it.

I am do not talk about to be or not to be gracious, but exchange of
information that could be valuable to the others, old and new members.

I do not know if I am right or I am wrong, but I would like to SHARE
with the others my thoughts that maybe usseful, and feel their
shoulder near mine.

> warmest regards,
> Kimberly

But