Re: I need your responce

Did I miss something? It sounds like Kimberly's response was as civil, kind,
and clear as could be. What's the problem Igor? You said: "I need your
response", you got a response.

FWIW, IMHO, the idea of posting 15 trades a day after the fact? A waste of
time, that's not even paper trading. If you were sending out real time
trades, why not do the egroup thing? It takes 2 minutes to set up. It's
free.

http://www.egroups.com

There would be a real time stamp, and a record of your exploits, and only
those that want to see could go to see.

Igor:

>I would appreciate if you will let everyone in O-List to decide for
>themselves. Everyone has its own opinion is not it? It is not nice to shut
>up peoples' mouth.

Kimberly:

> > I appreciate the offer of numbers, but think I'll pass on them.

Igor: