RE: umds contact

My apology, I didn't notice that you had already been to the web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Dawes [mailto:ron@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 23:37
To: Joe Cansler; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: umds contact

www.uniserv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Cansler [mailto:jcansler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 14:07
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: umds contact

I am trying to find a telephone number or e-mail address for the company
that sells the Universal Market Data Server software. I could not find
anything on their web site, although I may have missed something. I would
appreciate a phone number or e-mail address if anyone knows how to contact
the company. Also interested in comments about using UMDS and Dynastore
Light with DTN satellite to feed TS4. Thanks....

Joe Cansler   mailto:jcansler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx