Things I'd like to know about Politics and trading

Here are a few things I'd like to know about politics and trading. Are
active traders more likely to be Demos or Repubs? Also based on success how
do they stand party wise? {Note: Gamblers are generally not known for their
conservative tendencies. I understand that Richard Dennis for example was an
ultra-Democrat. However, the markets are about pure capitalism, no prisoners
are taken, it seems that it should lend itself to Republican thinking.}
Would pure system traders prefer to have a computer system for President?
Why don't voters realize that 99% of politics and policy are about money or
control and how to get, spend or use it? Why do voters not realize that when
you tax the "wealthy" you are taxing yourself, because the wealthy get their
money from you the customer, investor or payee? That's enough.

Although crude, rude and unrefined DH's remark about political opinions has
got to be a classic.

Windows for President!?

BA