Re: DEBATES (offsubject)

In a message dated 10/4/00 9:28:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rdsmith5@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Intresting I thought Bush kicked whinny Gore's butt.
 Randy

Gore proved himself rude and childish with his long drawn out sighs everytime
Bush disagreed with his opinion.

Makes me wonder what Daddy Al Gore will do when we the people disagree with
his policy decisions if (Heaven forbid) he does become President.

Just goes to prove what I have always suspected of Gore and the other big
government types, their thought process is .."come now, WE know whats best
for you...you cant possibly run your life and do for yourself....let US do
for you..."

Its a shame so many Americans fall for that hook, line and sinker....

Peter