Re: Health Insurance

Here's another great place:

www. freeagent.com.

They set up a virtual office for you and do things like payroll. Their health
insurance is as good as it gets. I have no deductible, all visits paid any
doctor, no co-pay, you name it. It's a bit pricey, but they have other policies
as well. I buy the best because I have an existing condition and need great
coverage.

Best,

Tim Morge