RE: DTN Futures Quotes

One more question: Can DTN signal be split up among 2 or more machines
just as BMI?

No, or so I was told by the tech and haven't tried to prove he was wrong.
Supposedly there's bidirectional communication going on between the software
and the box and so splitting the signal may confuse the reciever (if it even
support bidirectional commu.).  The DTN reciever is different than the BMI
receiver.  One thing you notice right off is that it has a disk drive!