s&p500 emini discussion - looking for conversation/mentor/...

Hi,

I'd like to chat privately a bit with someone who is:

1. trading the e-mini regarding it's current tradability. I'm running Omega
prosuite 2000i, and am looking at starting to trade the e-mini using a
multi-market based indication system.

or

2. trading a portfolio of futures, using a trend-based system, perhaps Chuck
Lebeau's or other

I value your personal experience in the market. I've read the books, done
the paper trading, and been disappointed with the returns. I've often shared
my experience, as a coach, seminar leader and someone who has worked with
stocks and options quite a bit, but the futures area is fairly new for me.

If you'd like to share a few thoughts, compare notes, and be a short term
coach/mentor/... for me, I'd like to hear from you.

Please respond to kimberly@xxxxxxxxxx

warmest regards,
Kimberly