Problem using ADX in a showme..........

I have written a very simple ShowMe that checks to see if ADX(14)>40 and
there are several examples where I can plainly see that ADX is LESS THAN the
level that encoded and the study still marked those bars. Does anyone have
ideas of how to fix this ?? Thanks in advance and good luck to you all ! !

Kent the Shaw

"... See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was
dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass
of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire,
will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? '
                                 -Matthew 6:26-30