market action

Hi Everyone

10:10 AM 09/29/2000
Here is my scenario for S&P market action.
As I was saying previously correction up is right here.
I see that market at its intermediate bottom (or profit taking level),
where wealthy guys are loading up.
The real bottom actually at 1428.
Today on S&P should be down-to-sideways day.
S&P are loading up to take out 1496 - 1500, which is the first profit
taking level and then to 1520, the second profit taking level.
If market will be pushed up then resistance will be at 1525-1530
level.  If market will go above 1550 then it will hit 1575 level (will
take out the previous high), which would be general sell-off area and
end of the move.
I think that next week market will go DOWN to the real bottom 1428.
Big guys will be loading up all the way down to 1428 level
If market will not lift up and will make new low then all target
levels will be different.
SHANATOVALACULAMHEVRE

Val