FutureSource and TS4 Bugs

While attempting to encourage FutureSource to make corrections to their
software, I have encountered more resistance than expected (g). I am told
out of the thousands of customers they have, I am the only one that has
complaints about problems with the software, and as I am the only one not
completely satisfied, no corrections will be made. I am needing to hear from
anyone who is aware of any bugs or problems with the software that need to
be corrected, even if you consider them minor or nitpicking. Please contact
me privately with any information you have. Thanks for your help in this
matter.

Joe Cansler   mailto:jcansler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx