Re: DTN data feed

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DTN data feed
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <tbr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:20:26 -0700

Hi,

In general DTN satellite is fast, but their indices often have
problems, over the last few weeks, more times than i can count, i
have called to tell DTN that trin, tick, and other indicators
weren't working on the open. And DTN's NDX is very slow to
update. I use IB and the IB NDX updates 10 - 15 seconds faster on
average. There have been times when the DTN feed was more than a
minute behind. These things bring you no joy if you day trade the
NDX.

regards,

tbr